. INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT (COMING SOON)
· THE SPEECH OF OUR LONDON TRUST SPECIALIST DR SIMON MEAD
· MANAGEMENT OF THE SICK IN TIMES OF COVID19
Here are some rules for the safety and coexistence of relatives, children, caregivers in this historical phase characterized by a global pandemic that is capable of endangering the health of the patient. These rules are already known to most, but it is good to underline if you have a sick person with such an aggressive pathology at home.
1) To begin with, whoever enters the sick person's home will have to take off their shoes, give them to the owner of the house and get a pair of slippers. The shoes will be placed on the balcony to take air.
2) The guest, the child or anyone arriving from outside must wash their hands thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with alcohol-based gel or disinfectant, AMUCHINA is an example. It is a good idea for the homeowner to place at least one dispenser at the entrance to the house and one in the patient's room.
3) If the caregiver, or anyone arriving from the outside, has to physically interact with the patient in some way, it is advisable to wear an FFP2 type mask without valve and a pair of latex gloves.
4) If there is no physical interaction with the patient, it is sufficient to keep at least 1 meter away.
5) Every day it is necessary to ventilate the patient's room well for at least 15 or 20 minutes in his absence. The same also applies to the other rooms in the house.
6) Following numerous studies, it has been discovered that vitamin D3 is able to partially immunize the body from COVID19, both for GSS patients and for healthy subjects, offering greater resistance 6 to contagion in a percentage that is variable from person to person. We can say that the daily intake is correlated body weight: for people with a body weight up to 70 kg, 2000 I.U. per day of vitamin D3; above 70 kg a dosage of 4000 I.U. is required per day. This for a period of approximately 60 days. Thereafter it would be advisable to stop treatment for 15/20 days. Being a vitamin that accumulates in the body (like vitamin E) therefore a period of stop may be necessary, and then start again. In the link below you will find a very comprehensive Californian study on the correlation between vitamin D3 and COVID19.
Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID- 19 Infections and Deaths
Vitamin D3 is readily available both in pharmacies and on Amazon at a fairly low price.
Vuoi acquistarla? https://www.amazon.com